The collaborative wellness center is located at 212 1st Ave. W McLaughlin SD 57642 - use the west entrance to the north wing.
Grand Opening March 17!
Why a Wellness Center?
1) Offer the community a facility with the elements to support physical, mental. and spiritual wellness.
2) Partner with professionals or service organizations that provide wellness-related services to the community.
3) Iyuha Othi Wellness Center provides a fitness center (equipped with essential workout equipment), a dry infrared sauna, massage therapy, inversion table, physical therapy dry needling, mental health counseling, treatment program services, diabetes program services, and a variety of wellness classes.
The CAG Iyuha Othi Thrift Store normal business hours (Thursday-Saturday 11am-5:30pm MT and Sunday 12pm-4pm MT).
There will be new specials and continually changing inventory so be sure to stop in each regularly to check it out! $5 bag sales on 1st and 3rd Fridays each month.
324 Main St. McLaughlin, SD
Why a Thrift Store?
1) Provide local area residents with needed clothing, supplies and items.
2) Create workforce skills training and experiences for youth and/or those with disabilities.
3) Offer work experience for Workforce Services applicants as well as TANF workers.
The CAG Iyuha Othi Resource Center is available to the public for computer use, internet access, printing, copying, phone and fax use. Open during Thrift Store hours.
There are also many brochures and info from various service organizations, colleges, job applications, etc. Come check it out!!!
Why a Resource Center?
1) Offer the public a facility that provides access to computers, internet, phone, fax and more plus a multitude of resources and other information.
2) Provide a facility that people can assist others in various skills training, resume building, etc.
We love to bring the community together every chance possible! We organize and host many different activities. Here is a list of some throughout the year:
Easter Celebration w/egg hunt & meal
Prom Shop & Hair/Make-Up Help
Game nights (Softball, Kickball, Laser Tag, Soccer, Whatever we can come up with)
Movie in the Park nights
Wopila Walk & 1,000 Mile Challenge
Arts in the Park/Farmers Market
Gratitude Gift Shop
Parade of Lights
Monthly Ecumenical Worship Services
What is a support group? It is a group of people with common experiences or concerns who provide each other with encouragement, comfort, and advice.
The CAG is partnering with various entities to help offer support groups in McLaughlin. More groups & meetings will continually be added as possible.
Families Anonymous Support Group
3rd Thursday of every Month
4pm MT/5pm CT at the
212 1st Ave. West (west entrance)
In-person classes give you the opportunity to make connections with others while learning in a hands-on environment.
The CAG is partnering with various individuals and organizations to offer a variety of classes to the public.
More classes may be added throughout the year. If you have an idea or want a certain type of class, please let us know!
Here are some classes that have been held:
Basic Life Support, CPR, First Aid
Star Quilt Making
Common Sense Parenting
Job Readiness Workshops
We're always looking for folks or organizations to lead a class, so if you have a skill or specific thing you'd like to teach others, PLEASE contact us!!